Ngd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Well, the first step is to post the number here...

u14310

s it possible that next time i change strings if i keep the same kinda of string and gauge i could just block the trem with something like a battery, change the strings then remove the battery and have everything all dandy?

also who asked ya the guitars are still beat up and dusty, i just descovered a small chip thats not very noticable and i know for a fact it wasn't caused by me

Comment

Originally posted by adio_stack View Post
      u14310

should be Corona factory

possible that next time i change strings if i keep the same kinda of string and gauge i could just block the trem with something like a battery, change the strings then remove the battery and have everything all dandy?
      Sure. Look in the Tech Q&A forum, or just do a search "blocking trem"
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

bleh
        Last edited by anuske9; 11-19-2007, 01:11 PM.
        -Adam

Comment

Congrats, I know how you feel...

I got mine a month or so ago, now I can't stop whoring it on the Dean site

Sweet amp as well.

Comment

more pron

looks nastier in the pic

theres a few more of the fuzzy washed out dots

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
              Are most of their guitars all beat up still? That place was a shithole the last time I was there.
              I haven't been there in twenty years. It was the Manny's of used equipment.
              There was a lot of very high end collectable gear there, though, also.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                Are most of their guitars all beat up still? That place was a shithole the last time I was there.
                Some things never change. The place is a hole. As for the record department, it is a cesspool in the basement. You could spend a week in there looking for something, but ask the dude behind the counter and he walks over to a mound and pulls it out of some mystical orifice.

I haven't been there in about 6 months, but every time I am there I leave feeling the need for a shower and tetanus shot update. The array there is beyond impressive, but the conditions leave much to be desired...
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
                  Some things never change. The place is a hole. As for the record department, it is a cesspool in the basement. You could spend a week in there looking for something, but ask the dude behind the counter and he walks over to a mound and pulls it out of some mystical orifice.

I haven't been there in about 6 months, but every time I am there I leave feeling the need for a shower and tetanus shot update. The array there is beyond impressive, but the conditions leave much to be desired...
                  They used to have the worst commercials ever put on TV, too.
                  There were a few times when there were stories of Armand (sp?)
                  selling stolen gear. It was, and I guess still is, something to behold.

Comment

Cool one, I always loved the GF-finish, especially on a V. It just fits best.
                    "Don't mess with the Pudel of Death!"

Comment

Beautiful score, sir! Blue ghost flame is quite common on KV's, which is a good thing because it looks very very cool on them
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                      X