No announcement yet.

Blue Snakeskin SL2H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like everything about it except the chome pickup covers. I wish EVERY store would order the "metal" looking graphic guitars with reverse headstocks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I like it! The blue snakeskin looks cool, I'm digging the reverse headstock, and a speedneck with 1 5/8" nut? Me likey, I'll have to email them for a price.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by Robotechnology View Post
        Like everything about it except the chome pickup covers.

Same here.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I've always wanted a Blue Snakeskin after seeing Rowan Robertsons from Dio in the early 90's in a guitar mag...reverse headstock aswell. I'd have to change the hardware to black though and fit a Bareknuckle Holy Diver Bridge bucker in zebra finish..........

Steve

Comment

I dig the blue. Green would be cool too...

BOO on the reverse headstock though...
            I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
              AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH GLAM??!!?!!?!
              Just not into the glam thing. Actually I kinda always though of it as a JOKE. Not into pop metal man, it's weak ass!!
              CURRENT GEAR SET UP
              2005 JACKSON SOLOIST
              1989 JACKSON KING V
              1984 JACKSON RR
              AXE FX II
              MESA BOOGIE 2:90
              DMC GROUND CONTROL PRO
              FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER
              (2) MESA BOOGIE 4X12 RECTO CABINETS
              (2) MESA BOOGIE 2X12 RECTO CABINETS

Comment

Snakeskin looks awesome! Some colors look better than others but in general I like all the Jackson snakeskins over the years.

Rudy
                www.wickedrocks.com
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

The more I think about this run the more pissed off I am. This looks almost like the mock up that I put up for a Custom Charvel 18 months ago. Which by the way will be here Monday. I'll post pics and you all can be the judge.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                    The more I think about this run the more pissed off I am. This looks almost like the mock up that I put up for a Custom Charvel 18 months ago. Which by the way will be here Monday. I'll post pics and you all can be the judge.
                    u should sue

Comment

Tell them they can't do it because it's an "artist similar" guitar

Comment

this is bad ass, anyone get a price from them on it yet? PM me if you do I am interested in what they are charging because there is no CS logo on it, so is it a small batch non CS or what, you know?

Comment

You be the judge...

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...30#post1012330
                          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

The blue snakeskin is cool. I would love to see a black snakeskin (different shades of black with grey lines) done with black metalflake paint.

Comment

No question. I like your guitar a lot better than those GA guitars. The maple board and headstock make yours look badass. The GA guitars look like standard SL's in a different color (which they are).
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                              X