Silver KV2 Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver KV2 Question?

when will the new Silver KV2's be available. I want a Silver King V but everyone I talked to said Jackson does not offer silver King V's but the Jackson 2007 price guide listed it as an option. Does anyone know anything about these?
    Last edited by themisfit138; 11-10-2007, 01:50 AM.

Should be available now. It was one of three new finishes announced in August for Selects. I just ordered an Acapulco Gold KE2 which is one of the three. I'd ask one of the dealers listed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
      Should be available now. It was one of three new finishes announced in August for Selects. I just ordered an Acapulco Gold KE2 which is one of the three. I'd ask one of the dealers listed here.
      Which dealer did you ask, I have e-mailed 4 now and everyone tells me that Jackson does not offer Silver on USA King V's

Comment

Matt's Music Center, look up. Make sure they are looking at the current price list or calling Jackson. Also make sure you say Quicksilver. If they just look on the guitar's page at Jackson.com, that is outdated.
        280-3040-821 USA KV2 King V™ (w/case) Quicksilver

Comment

thanks for the help!

Comment

I called Matt's Music and ordered a silver King V today, so in about 4 months I will have my first Jackson.

Comment

If you get your KV before I get my KE-2 I'm gonna be pissed! Matt gave me a guess of 6 months.

Comment

I think it's ridiculous that you guys have to wait so long for standard finish production guitars. What a crock.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                X