Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello peeps i can't sleep

First of all, this Forum is amazing.

Well after about 10 years away from the jackson family, I will be returning to the fold. I had a 91 Soloist I purchased new with Lightining Sky graphix. Damn that thing was a sweet player. I won't say what I gave this guitar away for, some years later (pre fleabay). I decided the flashy Jackson wasn't my thing and spent the last 10 years playing LP's and Jeff Beck Strats. Guess I like them necks beefy.

I always missed the jackson vibe and quality. Tomorrow, my Dinky Swee Tone will arrive. Needless to say I'm extatic! This will be my main axe for shows, hopefully. I pray it will be the perfect marriage of my love for jacksons, lp's and strats.

anyhooo.... Greetings

Welcome aboard, nice intro And before anyone does let me remind you to post pics of your gear
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Welcome home, son. It's good to have you back.
      "Hard work is for people short on talent." -George Carlin

Comment

Hey welcome! being a LP and JB Strat player myself, I really like the Jackson PC1's. Have you tried playing a Collen yet? They are real popular here on the forum!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine View Post
          Welcome aboard, nice intro And before anyone does let me remind you to post pics of your gear
          Alright then, here are the main goto axes. (Sorry quality is low, wife has the nice digital cam at the moment.)

Close up of the Swee.

I never thought something so light and comfortable could sound so good!

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
          Hey welcome! being a LP and JB Strat player myself, I really like the Jackson PC1's. Have you tried playing a Collen yet? They are real popular here on the forum!
          I have yet to find anywhere to check out the PC1, but it looks like a great guitar. Thanks for the welcome guys!

Comment

Welcome to the board! that's coming from a fellow bay area JCF'er.
            Sam

Comment

Welcome fellow Californian!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome! Cool guitars. You like beefy necks? Well, get a Mark Morton signature model... it's even beefier than the PC1 neck! Mark used to play SweeTones as well, and his signature model is based off of it. I own one and absolutely love it... it's also chambered so it's very lightweight.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X