Poll: Current Y2KV Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Current Y2KV Prices?

What do you think the current going rate is for a Y2KV? Assume the guitar is in mint condition. Trying to get a reality check on the offers I've been making.
    Under $1,500
    10.00%
    $1,500 - $1,700
    10.00%
    $1,700 - $1,900
    20.00%
    $1,900 - $2,100
    20.00%
    $2,100 - $2,300
    10.00%
    $2,300 - $2,500
    10.00%
    Over $2,500
    10.00%
    I'm not really sure
    10.00%

Very, very expensive.

Comment

1,900-2100 minimum if it is mint.

Comment

I notice you guys are both in Europe. Everything Jackson-related is more expensive there.

Comment

1,700 i reckon
          Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
          Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I scored mine in mint condition w/OHSC six months ago on Ebay for 1150.00 No BS I made a thread on it at Jacksonguitarpalace.com the Ebay link was their.
            I regret not getting the blue ghost flames one that was on Ebay a while ago it was at 2999 with make an offer.

Comment

Yeah, graphics were pretty rare on Y2KVs, so I would expect to shell out more $$$ for that.

I suppose I should clarify that I'm assuming a common plain-jane solid or transparent finish here.

Comment

There was some kid on the Megadeth boards that had a silver one that he was selling and he wanted 1900 for it. That was around summertime but check if he still has it I dont have any other info on him like username since it was on my old computer.

Edit: he had been selling it kind of passively so I know hes sat on it for awile so he may still have it.

Comment

I would love to have one of those in natural mahogany A JJ2 in the same finish also

Jack

Comment

I have no previous knowledge to go by, but based on my own thoughts regarding its rarity and quality, I'd say $1700-$1900 unless it was very nice looking and in a like new state, then around $2500-$3000.
                    Scott

Comment

Well, from the responses so far, it seems like I'm pretty much offering top dollar. There may have been one or two going for higher amounts, but I'm guessing those might've had something extra rare about them (desirable graphic, etc.).

I'll keep looking. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X