Anyone have one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have one of these?

The reverse Rhoads, I can't say I've seen one.
    http://audiozone.dk/CatalogScans/JC1...ges/Page54.htm
    Last edited by jcm800x; 10-28-2007, 12:55 PM.
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

There were very few of those made - that one is now owned by a collector in Belgium....
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

They looks awesome imo..

There is a Fernandes version of those too.
      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

they look a bit like the carvin v
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking the Ultra V which I always liked.
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

didnt marty friedman play one? when he was still playing with jason becker
            Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
            Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I've seen a picture one of those... Isn't as good as normal rhoads IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Super_shredder View Post
                didnt marty friedman play one? when he was still playing with jason becker
                No, that was the V220.
                http://www.martyfriedman.com/media_g...pup.php?id=185
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

prefer the standard rhoads. but it'd still be cool to see!

Comment

JCFer Pebber has one of these and most probably the black one shown in the catalog
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

ugh... would be completely out of balance, and really doesn't look as cool as a normal rhoads. + the lower wing would always be in the way when sitting down (like a KV but a bit longer)

at first glance i thought it was a lefty
                      "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
                      The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

Working...
                      X