KV2 colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 colors

what finishs do the KV2's come in thats not custom shop? because ive seen a red one with black bevels around here and I would like to know where to get one. and if i can't i might just have to settle for the sexy blue ghost flames

http://jacksonguitars.com/products/s...tno=2803040806
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Actually, like many other things on the website, that finish list (above) is out of date. The Summer 2007 price list has the list of most recent finish options:

http://jacksonguitars.com/resources/...Summer2007.pdf

Scroll down to the KV2 section, and you'll see the colors that are currently available. They added a couple of new ones this summer.

Comment

Comment

where can I get pics of the different finishs? or even buy them?

Comment

http://jacksonguitars.com/resources/colorchart.php

Comment

The color chart at that link is out of date and the photos aren't very good. Guitar Asylum has better pictures, even though it is also out of date. The three finishes that are not shown anywhere that I know of are Darby Green, Quicksilver, and Acapulco Gold. Do use the price list pdf posted above. The KV2 has more options than the Kelly, but still less than many of the other bodies.
              Last edited by Bri; 10-22-2007, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I like how you bad-mouth my link while failing to supply your own

Comment

Sorry
                  I was bad mouthing the poor resources Jackson has provided. I brought it up with Bionic recently when asking about getting a Nebula Kelly (no can do).

I added the link.

Comment

so guitar asylum lists a KV2 in ferrari red but is it just plain red or does it have like black bevels??

Comment

Are you talking about the Select Finish pull down list? That's out of date. The current price list doesn't show Ferrari Red with or without black bevels as an option for the King V. All you can do is contact them and see what they have in stock. If you have to order like I did, your options are what's on the price list.

The Music Zoo is another great place to see pics of the various finishes, especially the sold page.

Comment

Here ya go brother, if I had the cash I would jump on this in a heartbeat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-USA-KV2-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Damn thats nice!!!!
                          Just figured out the color for my KV2, when I can afford one

Comment

Originally posted by Slashaxl View Post
                            Damn thats nice!!!!
                            Just figured out the color for my KV2, when I can afford one

Sooner than a USA dean

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_dave View Post
                              Sooner than a USA dean

Comment

Working...
                              X