RR1T arrives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1T arrives

Just picked up the new axe from DHL today. Very happy with everything. Plays awsome and I don't even mind the stock pups in this guitar. Seems to me that my RR1 did not sound this good with the stock pups. Here are a couple of pics. Batteries went dead on my camera so later I will put more up. G.A.S attacks!!!!

Last edited by OldSchoolMetal; 10-17-2007, 09:30 PM.

Congratulations! Looks just like mine

I'm sure you'll love it

Comment

That is a great guitar, you will love it!
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

Great guitar.

What's the neck profile like on the RRs compared to the KV??

Comment

Identical I'd say.
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

The KV neck is slimmer, it's called the "speed" neck. But you don't get real jumbo frets like the RR.
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Congrats! That's sweet.

Comment

Congrats. I love string thrus. My RR1T looked just like that when I first got it.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                  Congrats. I love string thrus. My RR1T looked just like that when I first got it.
                  I take it there are a few battle scars now! LOL! I am going to do my best to keep it in mint condition.

Comment

As far as a king v goes I have never even seen a usa one other than photo's. Maybe........Hmmmm! LOL. I will have to wait for another year or so before I buy another axe.

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMetal View Post
                      I take it there are a few battle scars now! LOL! I am going to do my best to keep it in mint condition.
                      Not really battle scars. Some custom mods though. My RR1T is on the left, PCS-0015 on the right.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ah! I thought maybe it had seen alot of road use. Looks good.

Comment

Sweet guitar. Congrats!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                            The only one that matters is your gold one. Can I have it yet? :ROTF:
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                              The only one that matters is your gold one. Can I have it yet? :ROTF:
                              ........... NO!!! You can play it anytime though.
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X