Custom Shop Brass Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Brass Hardware

Can the Jackson Custom Shop install Brass Stop Tailpieces and Brass Sperzel locking tuners?

I would like a guitar with complete Brass hardware (including Schaller Strap locks in Brass)

Maybe Gold plated, but raw polished brass I doubt it. The manufacturer's you mentioned, like Schaller and Sperzel do not make their products out of brass. As an example, a brass locking strap button would gaul eventually and look terrible. It's too soft a metal for some of the jobs that need a harder metal.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
      Maybe Gold plated, but raw polished brass I doubt it. The manufacturer's you mentioned, like Schaller and Sperzel do not make their products out of brass. As an example, a brass locking strap button would gaul eventually and look terrible. It's too soft a metal for some of the jobs that need a harder metal.

but I thought the original PCS RR and the LTD Concorde of Randy Rhoads was all Brass hardware...

Comment

Working...
      X