Y2kv??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2kv??

Does anybody in here own/play one? How do they play?

I think they look great, and I'm considering getting one, but they seem kinda rare?
    My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

I used to have one. They play real nice. About the only things I didn't like were the skinnier fret wire and the wings are a bit longer than a "normal" roundhorn V. I could've done without the DM sig, too. Minor stuff, though. Otherwise, great guitars.

Wish they were still made. (Yeah, yeah - I know it was replaced by the KV2T but - between the headstock and inlays - that one just doesn't float my boat anywhere near as much.)

And, yes, not many Y2KVs were made. Expect to pay through the nose for one now.

Comment

Best guitar I've ever played.
      Suits me perfect, and I will never get rid of it.
      My Y2KV is my main axe, and I am getting another one in time, to have a gig backup. The neck feels so damn good, and the balance of the guitar is a match made in heaven for me.
      I never thought it would be nearly as good when I first got it, but it proved me wrong for all the right reasons

Comment

I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

You get a few floating around on ebay from time to time, there's a couple on there now...

Comment

It's a classic design made better.

Comment

Fucking Hell, 3000$... It's worth it, but I bought mine for about 1300 dollars here in Norway, compared to the usual pricedifference, that would be about 950$ or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Slashaxl View Post
                Fucking Hell, 3000$... It's worth it, but I bought mine for about 1300 dollars here in Norway, compared to the usual pricedifference, that would be about 950$ or something.
                Hehe, you're on the Gitarnorge-forums, right? I guess you bought your y2 from a guy whose name starts with a B!

Comment

That's right
                  He was a very nice guy to deal with. Bought my two first Jackson's from him, couldn't be happier about it

Comment

You didn't by any chance end up with his white rr5 with pinstripes as well?

Nice to see another norwegian on the boards btw!!

Comment

Same to you, need more Norwegians here. Not that many Jackson players in Norway, not that I know of...

No did not end up with his RR5, bought his KE2 in Snakeskin finish.

Comment

Working...
                      X