• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want just a simple King V TOM.. its not that bad on the pricing
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Its a cool Guitar. I just dont like this vintage looking headstock and the inlays. For me, a Jackson should have sharkfins and the regular headstock.

Comment

Hey VoiceX3, I remember you waiting for that guitar. It's a cool one for sure. Did you notice that Jackson no longer offers the KV2T in transparent finishes?

Comment

Yes I did. I don't ever see any in trans finishes other than natural, and they don't offer that now either. From what I've heard and seen, mine may not only be the only Burnt cherry burst......it may just be the only burst or colorred trans finish one period. That would be cool.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Sorry, bro, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a trans red and/or blue one out there at some point. Your's might be the only BCB, though.

Comment

I like the red one!
              Mayzan
              Webmaster Of www.MartyFriedman.com & www.7-string.com
              My website: www.mayzan.com

Comment

I just ordered a CS KV2 with a TOM myself. Very cool stuff.

Comment

Just get the Quote from my Dealer.

8800 USD for a string-thru King V?!
                  Ridiculous

Now i go for the regular KV-2 and block the trem.

Comment

$8,800.00? Why?
                    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
                      $8,800.00? Why?
                      Because of the crazy people deciding the pricing at Jackson

Comment

Crazy for shure!

I dont know, its a 100%regular KV2 but instead of the Floyd Rose would be a String-thru. Which is what i think easyer to build. Just because its one of a kind i wont pay more than double.

The good news are. I get my KV-2 in two wheeks from Matt.

Comment

Did you ever consider buying a beater off of ebay or even a new one and sending it to GMW to have the recesssed Floyd filled and redrilled for the ABR type bridge and string through ferrules? I would think this would be way cheaper than the $8800.00 price. The guitar would have to be painted to mask the wood used to fill the floyd routes.

Comment

That sounds very interesting. Never thought that this would be possible.
                            Now who is GMW?

Comment

Check out www.gmwguitars.com. L ee Garver is one of the best luthiers out there. You will see his work and capabilities on his website. I believe he is or was at one time an autorized Jackson service center - could be wrong on that though. His most recognizable guitars out there right now are the two Randy Rhoads polka dot replicas that Zakk Wylde is playing!!! Check him out.

Comment

Working...
                              X