No announcement yet.

Custom Price increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear ya man but these are some serious increases. I mean people were already bitching about the current prices. I'm sure it will all come out next week. All I can say is it is definitely going to slow down many of the frequent buyers like myself.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

With all thats been going on with the custom shop (ie long waits, damage due to poor packaging, not adhering to specs, and the attitude if you dont like it tough) to raise prices seems foolish. What are they thinking?
      just my 2 cents
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Not knowing what their costs are to make a guitar if they were loosing money then raising prices is inevitable. If the orders slow down and they are not making as many customs as before then maybe quality control will improve.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

i've always been told bc rich are far more expensive than jackson when it comes to custom pieces. for jackson to raise prices seems business suicide.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

If Jackson were catering to the PRS/Les Paul/Fender Custom mainstream player, thne I could understand the philosophy, but Metal simply doesn't pay enough to afford a comparably-priced Jackson.

Watch for more of the smaller up-and-coming Metal acts to take those ESPee and Ibenhad deals because they simply cannot afford a Custom Jackson.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

They're raising the prices because custom shop guitars demand is up the roof.

Comment

WIth a price incrase I am wondering if the used market will see a rise in price as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Supersucker View Post
                  They're raising the prices because custom shop guitars demand is up the roof.
                  My point of view is the same.

Comment

I would have loved to one day get a custom USA KV, but now I know what I really need is a mint KV1.

Comment

I have been thinking about this all day and if they raise the prices by 25% I am deffinitely out on a new custom shop Jackson. In fact, I would probably be out on anything 10% or over I won`t get one. I feel their prices are high enough already. Believe me I am not cheap, just my feelings on their prices. 25% increase is way out of line. Any dealers thoughts on this subject? Jack.

Comment

Personnally I am on the fence. I was planning a new one but the paint job and body shape I wanted was not possible. I really don't have any other ideas of something that I would want to spend money on. Still, that doesn't mean I might do something. I am still waiting to see the actual price increases.

Comment

Working...
                        X