SL2H Neck Profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H Neck Profile?

I would think they have the speed neck profile....thin ya know, but does anyone know what the stock neck profile for a SL2H is? I just got one that has a fatter neck profile which was a pleasant suprise I love it
    If it matters any it is a 2002 model

Soloists has "standard" neck profile. 0.15" more compared to "speed" neck. Though it's not about thickness difference (which is equal to average G string gauge), it's about the profile being more rounded
    Because I don't say it
    Doesn't mean I ain't thinking it

Comment

It is more rounded but almost reminds me of a baseball bat neck. Everything is relative though....its been a while since I played a R9 les paul

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
        It is more rounded but almost reminds me of a baseball bat neck. Everything is relative though....its been a while since I played a R9 les paul
        The Murphy R9 I played had a huge neck on it. I really doubt you SL2 is that fat. Maybe R0, but my R0 is fatter than any of my Jacksons (I don't have any recent USA models).

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          The Murphy R9 I played had a huge neck on it. I really doubt you SL2 is that fat. Maybe R0, but my R0 is fatter than any of my Jacksons (I don't have any recent USA models).
          Yeah I had one of those too but the 60's neck seemed real thin back then
          All I know is that between the Jacksons that I have now all of the neck are a tad different with the SL being the fattest....thanks for the info guys

Comment

Working...
          X