Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Quilt KE2T Transformed

The only thing I might change is the black rings to chrome or black chrome
    I oiled the board and polished the frets. The lemon oil is still soaking in as you can see in the new shots...PS its a new camera too

aaah, much better.

although I like zebras better with the inner coils white
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Man that's a beauty of a quilt!!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        although I like zebras better with the inner coils white

One day while I was cleaning and trying to set the intonation on a guitar, my sister saw me and said "I see loving guitars is painful"

Sometimes I ask myself "Do we care tooooo much?" I don't know the answer but I'm happy this way I guess And I like zebras this way better!

quakana you kelly looks much better this way
        Check my bands!
        www.myspace.com/magicktr
        www.myspace.com/sinif64
        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Looking good....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That is really nice! You have some awsome axes! Do you still have the 1 of 25 Rhoads Custom? How about a run down of your current axes?

Comment

It looks much better now. The chrome rings would finish it off, since the rest of the hardware is chrome.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rga321 View Post
                Do you still have the 1 of 25 Rhoads Custom?
                1 of 25? Do you mean the JCF-01 Rhoads?
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That Kelly is gorgeous!!!!! She's definately a show stopper!!! How's she sound with the new Pickups?
                  Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Great guitar! Congrats again.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      1 of 25? Do you mean the JCF-01 Rhoads?

Scott it was the LTD Rhoads done in 2005 only 25 made. SIgned by Tim Wilson and Mike Shannon. But anyway, I sold it and bought the two PCS guitars for what I sold it for. They were expensive

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                      That Kelly is gorgeous!!!!! She's definately a show stopper!!! How's she sound with the new Pickups?
                      Not Bad Shib....they are PRS # 6 pups and I really installed them to see how it looked. I actually like the way it sounds, more vintage like I wanted it to, but eventually I will put a duncans in there maybe like a 59 custom 5 combo, or Pearly gates PAF, something like that to have a more vintage sound. All my other guitars are geared for that real dirty sound so this one is nice to have sounding a little different.
                      Last edited by quakana; 12-28-2006, 10:04 AM.

Comment

That is freaking gorgeous. Good choice on the pups. Your guitar room is wicked too!
                        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

That kelly is so f'n beautiful
                          I still feel gold hardware would look killer on there Just my .02

Nice pics too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quakana View Post
                            Scott it was the LTD Rhoads done in 2005 only 25 made. SIgned by Tim Wilson and Mike Shannon. But anyway, I sold it and bought the two PCS guitars for what I sold it for. They were expensive

Ahhh... now I remember. Thanks!
                            Scott

Comment

B-E-A-fucking-utiful
                              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Working...
                              X