Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlz View Post

That axe is smoking...
    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post

Another (crappy) pic:
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by aidandude View Post
        ive been wanting a usa rich too. but the custom shop can take like over 3 years sometimes
        My personal opinion? Buy an old vintage BCR ('74-'85) and be happy, or get a Moser instead.
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
          The Black revstock on the left is SWEET! Is it neck through??
          I love admins!

Comment

Yup - that's a standard Select Series XTRR...
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I just had to show off my "Killer V"
              A perfect '92 Jackson King V
              Serial DM 012

Last edited by KillerV; 02-09-2008, 02:52 PM. Reason: Images Hosting

Comment

"DM 012"? That's the Musician's Friend Dave Mustaine limited run IIRC.

Nice.

I did have a Mustaine Pro but I did a snakeskin fabric refin on it and replaced the Gheyler with a stopbar/TOM setup (can't find the pics).
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hear the universe scream
                  Bleeding from black holes
                  Whom horns careless
                  And whom God mourns

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

Nice.

I did have a Mustaine Pro but I did a snakeskin fabric refin on it and replaced the Gheyler with a stopbar/TOM setup (can't find the pics).

Thanks. This is my first wife .
                    I never heard it called a "Musician's Friend Dave Mustaine limited run". I spent some time trying to figure out it's origins right after I got it in 92 and the only info I was able to gather was that it was a limited run that actually might have been built for Dave himself. I was even told by a guy (on this forum many years ago) that claimed to have been a tech for Dave that the man actually owned DM 013, 015, and a few other close to it. I would be interested in some more info if you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerV View Post
                      I was even told by a guy (on this forum many years ago) that claimed to have been a tech for Dave that
                      :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      GEE, I WONDER WHO THAT IS??
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                        GEE, I WONDER WHO THAT IS??
                        Well, I dug out the old thread ( from 1/23/02 ) and the user was "KingVee". Are you implying that he is full of BS? I hope not.

Comment

That guy is well-known for BS and has provided us with hours of enjoyment, KillerV! Just do a search on here for

Vince S
                          Sansevere
                          SpeedMetal2003

or

brick like fists

Hell, do a search on Harmony Central too!

Although one of the threads here should have all kinds of eye-opening links!

Comment

Yup. Vinnie. Lotsa stories around here about him

IIRC, those were a special run made for Musician's Friend/Guitar Center, and were the only KVs with Floyds at the time. When the KV2 was first introduced it was a bolt-on import, but then when the "DM" models like yours became the KV2, the original KV2 became the KV3 (and got fins).

However I seem to recall the "DMs" having gold hardware. And what were the ones with the Megadeth logo on the top wing?
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I need info on a Vince Sansevere
                              http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55731

Dude snuck back in to JCF in April and got sniffed out quick-like
                              http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52918

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post

Nice.
                                I thought the MF run only had gold hardware, though.
                                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X