Jackson SL2HT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson SL2HT

How much is a good price for a used Black Jackson SL2HT from 2000, the serial number is U19805, is that a valid serial isn`t it supposed to star with UO?

Not an expert here but I guess 1000-1300. 1000 being a great deal 1300 being an ok deal. IMO you might even pay more for it if its the one you really want. What condition is it in that makes a huge difference too? I think they start with both U0 and U1

Comment

$1300 seems like pushing it to me, already.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah I agree but the string thrus are hard to find and do run a little bit more than the trem versions. At least from what I have seen

Comment

[QUOTE=torquemada]How much is a good price for a used Black Jackson SL2HT from 2000

sl2ht wasn't around in 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by torquemada
            SL2HT from 2000, the serial number is U19805, is that a valid serial isn`t it supposed to star with UO?
            2000? No. Valid #? Yes. UO? No.

The number is valid, it's closer to year 2004. The U numbers went
            Uxxxxx, so when they were at 4 digits, they had a zero holding the 2nd place, ie U08821 (not UO). A lot of guys got confused over that.
            Last edited by RacerX; 05-27-2006, 08:44 PM.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yea, they came out like 2 years ago.

Comment

I didn´t make it for the SL2HT I was interested, it was sold at 1300 + shipping I think it is too much for a used Soloist. I`ll just have too wait and keep searching.

Comment

All righty then!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X