Jackson San-Dima's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pebber
    say, isn't that the one for sale on ebay?

it is pretty though....
    Hail yesterday

Comment

nope....im keeping mine racerx

Comment

I was referring to the other guy.....
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thats the guitar! Auction is ended! I CANNOT SELL THIS GUITAR! Fact is we have BONDED! Wasn't love at first sight but it happened! I just dig the tone, action, and overall feel of the guitar TOO MUCH to let it go! I didn't care for the Burgandy Mist but I must say the women dig it! Besides thats a cosmedic thing. So there it is! Sorry for any inconvenience to anyone here! But the guitar is STAYING!

Comment

not a huge fan of the color either, but other than that it looks like a sweet guitar! congrats!

Comment

Ya it pretty much all there, there's a set of initials inside the TREM cavity also that appear to be RM? Whatever that means. I'll put up pictures of the neck pocket when I change the strings. Someone said the guitar use to belong to a member here jgcable?

Comment

Originally posted by garysblues
                Someone said the guitar use to belong to a member here jgcable?
                Yeah, I think he traded it to someone not too long ago.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Same guitar. I seen a picture of it elsewhere on THIS forum. I still can't get over this guy swapping it for a Korean made guitar? I almost let it go to, till I really started getting into, the neck is just awesome on the guitar. My thinking was, "It will sell much quicker than the Schecter"! And it almost got -away!

Comment

Changed things around a little. I ended up going with the J-100 s-c in the neck. A Seymour Duncan Lil-59 in the middle. And a DiMarzio PAF-PRO in the bridge. The guitar had very good tone BEFORE. Now it has ALL very Usable positions. Basically I wasn't using the J-100 in the middle. The neck J-100 sounded much better. Same pup in the middle was TOO BRIGHT. The 59 there is a perfect fit. And the balence with the Volume is much better from pup to pup.Beside that this will give me a extra J-100 to use in a project Strat. Polished the frets, oiled the fretboard, set-up the guitar, new strings EB 10-46. The guitar sounds excellent, and plays superb. I was gonna shoot it PURPLE metalflake. What I think I am gonna do instead is go with Natural Wood. Strip the finish, sand out the few nicks it has. Then I'll possibly put a Ebony stain on it. Depending on the wood grain and should the body be multi-piece. I assume it is ONE piece of wood being it is CS. Or possible TWO bookmatched. Sould the grain pattern and bookmatch look VERY GOOD, I'll rub on a very light stain. If not I'll go with the Ebony. I'll put up photo's next week when its complete.

Comment

Working...
                    X