Need some help gang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help gang!

Looking for another soloist.. I know I want a sl2h but I'm up in the air about looking for a MAH or sticking with what I know. I've owned Alder Jackson soloists and have been very pleased. Can someone tell me what they think of the MAH? Something to help me decide what to do as I can't just stroll into a store and play one here in good old Virginia! LOL

ALSO... if anyone has a SL2H (w/Floyd) that they are wanting to sell, please let me know!

Thanks All!

Oh yeah... I mostly play Hard Rock/Metal but love to play ALL styles of music. Having a good tight top end for clean material is important to me. I'm just worried I'll lose that punch with the SL2H-MAH

Comment

hey Josh, how you doing? Just to save you finding your ass handed to you in a sling, you might want to read the following link before advertising your WTS in the wider forum:

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855

not busting your chops, just trying to save you from the nutnoose
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I knew it was bad to attempt to sell, but to attempt to buy? Jeeze... thats tuff! Needless to say I've been at the JCF forum long ago and a whole bunch of Class Act folks helped me tremendously. This is a great board!
          Anyone have any input on the SL2H-MAH??

Comment

Working...
          X