Good to be back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to be back!

Have not been here in a long while because I had "0" jacksons. I fixed that last week with a sl1 off ebay. Great axe, looks way better than the pics and in awesome condition. I have told myself I WILL NOT SELL THIS GUITAR!

Welcome back and congrats on the SL1! I'm sure you know the rules, so spill the beans.
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Yeah, what he said...
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Well if my wife had not lost the charger to our camera, you would have pics! Not sure of the color, but looks blue-green metalic depending how you hold it. Seems to be a 1999 from the serial #. Had to shim the nut a bit to clean up the open strings and frets where dirty but plays killer now. cost me $899. great shape no dings but 1 very small clear coat blem. Will do pics IF I find that charger!

Comment

This one maybe? Only one I see that went for $899 recently. Sweeeet axe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/USA-Jackson-Solo...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Cool!

I was going to scoop that one up! that was too good to pass on. I love my eerie SL-1!(it's my second one)

Comment

Yes, That one! I tried to resist but could not anymore.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks for posting that! Those pics do not do it justice, it is way better in person.

Comment

Working...
                  X