X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That guitar is friggin' amazing.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Okay Pat.Enough is enough!Now go to your room and stay away from phone and the custom shop generator......Sorry Matt......................
      Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
        I read a while back in a post by Jacksonmarketingguy that the CS couldn't do the old chlorine process anymore. If I remember correctly, it had something to do with the chemicals in the finishing process. So, this is the new Chlorine.

Glad to see you're happy with the craftsmanship, since some of us are looking forward to the PC1 Strathead Flames limited run.
        Congrats. I too am waiting for the LTD run on the PC1. So you have me GASing! Stop it. 2 guitars at the same time. You are on a roll!

The new Chlorine is different, yes. I hope the LTD's are the vintage Chlorine.
        I think the reported chemical-dye use thing is B.S. I believe it to be more of a cost cutting deal on Jackson's part IMHO. It is more labor intensive to do the older chlorine. I get dyes and coloration pigments all the time from my luthier suppliers to use in bursts and yellow is one of the components in the older finish.
        The new finish looks good, but I prefer the older finish.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Sweet!
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Would it be a bad thing to get one of these and have someone install some nice dots on the fretboard?

Super nice guitar btw, just lovely, it sure wouldn't suck to be you atm Pat.

Vic

Comment

It would be your guitar, Vic, you do whatever you'd like, my friend -

Congrats on a beauty, Pat !!!!
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Looks lovely ,congrats

Wolf

Comment

Awesome looking axe... no discussion 'bout that! Congratz!

Alex
                  __________________________________________________ ______________
                  Never judge a wise man by the colour of his skin!!!!
                  Stay fuckin metal.... for life!!! ALEX

www.myspace.com/alekshitz

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby
                    Would it be a bad thing to get one of these and have someone install some nice dots on the fretboard?
                    Honestly, bro, you wouldn't need it. You'd be amazed how much the side dots are all you need, instead of fretboard position markers. It's not even an afterthought.

Comment

They are amazing guitars.
                      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                        Honestly, bro, you wouldn't need it. You'd be amazed how much the side dots are all you need, instead of fretboard position markers. It's not even an afterthought.
                        +1...That was always my concern too...You wont even notice. Its actually quite a testament to how automatic your playing is.

Shawn
                        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I never get tired of watching this guitars. So fuckin! beautiful man!
                          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

I am SO glad i changed my CS 7-string KV order to chlorine!!!!

that finish is teh sex!!!
                            My music:
                            www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

That's a gorgeous instrument. Congrats.

Comment

Very nice , how do you like the Super 3 on the bridge?
                                Last edited by Supersucker; 04-19-2006, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X