Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Custom Shop Warrior Ultraviolet Cherry Sunburst (pics, review, and thanks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks tasty Congrats !

Wofl

Comment

Congrats on that, bro!
      Another beautiful piece of work from the Jackson Custom Shop

Comment

Wow, that's quite a guitar. Looks great and glad to hear it has met all your expectations.

Comment

+1

Congrats, that is way cool, even with the Kahler!:ROTF: JK
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

This goes to show that if you know exactly what you want EXACTLY you just may get it. I'm not sure I could ever get specific enough to ask for quilt on the wings or rails. Good job.

Comment

Scott...
              You know me bro, when I tell you how friggin' tits-awesome that Warrior is!

I love the BCR theme happening on these things! It's a melding of my favorite guitars (feature wise). This one is no exception! Congrats man!!...you are on my #1 JCF most hated collector list!

(j/k bro!)

Comment

an especially beautiful piece!

*Congrats*!

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06
                  I don't care for that headstock, but the rest of it is very nice!
                  Ditto. Very nice looking design. I like the stringers in there.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks guys. I like a variety of headstocks on my stuff and I like how the SLS headstock kind of takes your eye straight up the body on this one. I actually thought about doing a rosewood veneer on the hs but I think it would've been a little too much. I'll have my other new ones up here as soon as possible!

Scott
                    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

Where are my sunglasses! DAMN that's bright!!!!!! LOL!

Very cool.... I like warriors. The stringers really look good on that. Congrats man!

Postal!

Comment

it's interesting that the Warrior body was modelled after the silhouette of the Jackson headstock, but you've elected to have an SLS headstock on this instead!

Very cool axe. And very cool that it turned out just how you wanted it. I didn't know just what colour to expect in the pics from the name of it. I know of course, but just for those who may not, what makes it Ultraviolet Cherry? Is it a pearl finish?
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

it looks alrite...apart from the horrible black skunkstripes across it ..eww...cool sunburst tho

Comment

Yeah, its a transparent pearl finish. The edges & sides have an ultraviolet purple pearl misted over them. It's a lot more obvious in flourescent light or sunlight pictures but in person its really impressive.

Scott
                            Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

HATE work. every time I try to look at pics off-site, I get sonic-walled. From this site alone, I must have about 400+ offenses sitting on the desk of my boss... Gawd, he must love how I spend my work day.
                              www.myspace.com/madeaband
                              www.garageband.com/artist/madea

Comment

Working...
                              X