USA Jackson Custom shop King V Doubleneck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Jackson Custom shop King V Doubleneck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy-New member here
    I just bought a New USA Jackson Custom Shop Doubleneck King V from Guitar Asylum on tuesday-and have been playing it ever since.Its outfitted with Brazilian Rosewood necks on a chambered Mahogany Body with a quilted top stained in aqua/purple.12/6 string with Duncan JBs in both necks(one hum per neck only) and all gold hardware.
    Pictures of the guitar being built are on the Jackson Custom shop archives at jacksonguitarsonline.com and at the Guitar Asylum website.
    I own 11 other King Vs but this one is the sickest and will definitely get the most gig time and attention.
    Great site here....I oook forward to posting.

Oh....I'm new with a digital camera(just bought a SonyCybershotDSC S600 today)-and any advice or help w/posting pics would be very appreciated.
    I'll post the new axe here with shots of it in my studio with some gear asa soon as I load the software and try to decipher the manual enough to snap some pics.

Hey dude,

Just wanna know, what posessed you to do this custom shop? A double neck V isn't something you see everyday, and even that color is great. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but just curious. Oh yah, post pics of the case too, I can only imagine how big that thing is

Comment

Nice one...and there is a picture posting tutorial in the FAQ if it helps
      Last edited by quakana; 04-06-2006, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Dude, I swear I was gonna do the same thing, but he said it was one hum per neck and I wasen't sure after that. But that thing is unique, so that might be it.

Comment

oops now that you mention it he said all gold hardware too. Lets see if I can delete that post
          .....nope but got the pic out

Comment

Nah, it's nice to look at

Last edited by IrfaanSE801; 04-06-2006, 10:11 PM.

Comment

11 King Vs? Wow! I thought I was the biggest King V fan! Welcome to the forum!
              My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Welcome Double V!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We demand pics! Oh, and welcome!
                  The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Cool guitars, welcome to the site!
                    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Welcome and we definitely need pics!

As for showing pics, NOTP's tutorial is the best place to start, but basically you need to register with a photo-hosting site (eg photobucket), upload your pics, copy the url, hit the 'Insert Image' button in the JCF editor and paste in the URL - make sense?
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Thanx to all here for the *POSITIVE* feedback and welcomes!
                        I WILL definitely upload the pics and take the photo tutorial from the postings that all you dudes suggested.I thank you for the help and I'll try to get em done today(we are putting on a Guitar Show in NYC on June 24th & 25 this summer-so i'm busy with all that necessary dealer contacting,faxing etc....)but pics will be fast coming.

Yeah the single hums per neck and one volume knob are a utilitarian factor for me since all I need is a Vol. and no tone controls-and with varying degrees of palm muting and pick attack i can manipulate the brightness of notes-so no tone knob is needed .The case is Huge indeed,but the guitar is light due to the hollow chambered mahogany body-and LOUD even unplugged(resonates real well).The gold hardware is nice too-and the bridges are all Brass(like on early RR s w/low serial numbers).
                        Didn't know if you dudes noticed(up close pics will show it.....)Its a 22 fret neck on each side-not the usual 24 like my single neck King Vs.
                        Thanx again for the nice welcome and pic posting advice.

Comment

There's a guitar show in NY? Post the info when you have time dude, I'd really like to check that out. There are a few of us on here from NY too, we should meet up and grab a beer

Comment

The 2006 SUMMER New York City Guitar Show is being held(after a 5 year absence) On JUNE 24th(Saturday) and JUNE 25th(Sunday)at Saint Michaels Church Auditorium on #424 West 34th Street in New York City between 9th and 10th avenues.Admission is $8.00 and $7.00 if you bring a Guitar.
                            There will be over 250 tables of Dealers selling,buying,trading and gawking at Guitars.Dealers from as Far as Texas will be there for this event.Tables are $275.00 each and you can call Ritchie at Ritchies Guitar shop in NY City to buy a table -or get more information.(212)253-7643.This Gigantic event is OPEN to the Public and all are welcome.I'll be there all week-end as I'm one of the promoters and all JCF members get in FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I'm from Connecticut and Ritchie is a very long time friend of mine.Hope to see y'all there

Comment

How would we verify that we are JCFers? Will you need our name for the guest list?
                              ....and thanks for that BTW

Comment

Working...
                              X