Jackson Tele #J0373

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Tele #J0373

I have a line on this one in great shape. what is a San Dimas Tele neck thru/all black/sharkies/bound body-neck-headstock-kahler pro worth in very good condition ?it is a 1984 with the case. Thanks-Jack.

1k-1.2k?

Comment

That is what I was thinking, he wants $1400 and won`t budge very much. I know that is the top price I would think, but aren`t these pretty rare? I see way more Rhoads models from that era. Thanks man-Jack.

Comment

I guess these are rare but just don't see a Tele shape Jackson sells for more than that. I have seen Ontario era ones and they usually sell for around 1k or less.
        Gibson shape ones do sell a lot more though like Firebird, Roundhorn V and Explorer.

Comment

Pics

Comment

wow man, that's pretty kickass.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Way too cool!!
              Go for it!!!!...... for 1.2k.

Comment

He may want to trade me for my 2005 SL2H Natural, that is a tough call as I don`t have the cash to buy it outright and he won`t give me cash on top of the guitar. are these old Teles worth less than the Rhoads of said era? Jack.

Comment

That's the 5th one made so the price is not bad at all. I talked about that guitar with the owner 2 months ago and he had a totally different price in mind back then...
                  My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Wow!!Awesome!!I'd do it Jack,alot easier to replace the SL2H!!

Comment

I am waiting for him to get back to me, so we will see!! Thanks guys-Jack.

Comment

very cool...love the 2 hum Telly layout
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

wow ! what a nice guitar. I always wished that my charvel model 7 didn't have the reverse headstock - I don't like the way it "dosen't" stay in tune !

Comment

Honestly, I'd snag that. That guitar looks awesome.

Comment

Cool guitar and $ seems in line. Go for it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X