1984 Rr-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Rr-1

I think that's what it is.I thought somebody here might be interested.I found it for a friend of mine 3 or 4 years ago and he just brought it over for a fret dress,check up,etc....so I took a few pics.RR0750.A great guitar.

Last edited by ccs; 03-31-2006, 11:02 PM.
    My Gear

Nice!
    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

By "I thought somebody might be interested" I don't mean for sale,I just mean in general.He wants another one but we're having a hard time.Everything he's tried just doesn't hold up to this one.He did find a black one a few numbers off that felt just as good but it was really beat to hell so he passed on it but now he's sorry.
      My Gear

Comment

Nice axe.

Just for the record, it´s called a "Rhoads Custom"... a "1984 RR-1" is a thing of impossibility, as Jackson wasn´t using that nomenclature until the mid ´90s.. there are also multiple things that are majorly different about a Rhoads Custom compared to an RR-1, like the angled neck .

Don´t insult your guitar like that

Comment

Nice Rhoads! I am not a fan of mismatched pickups though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
            Nice axe.

Just for the record, it´s called a "Rhoads Custom"... a "1984 RR-1" is a thing of impossibility, as Jackson wasn´t using that nomenclature until the mid ´90s.. there are also multiple things that are majorly different about a Rhoads Custom compared to an RR-1, like the angled neck .

Don´t insult your guitar like that
            Cool,thanks.We were never sure exactly what it was.
            My Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Stinkbug
              Nice Rhoads! I am not a fan of mismatched pickups though.
              He had me wire all his guitars that way,EMG81 bridge with a passive neck.That's his thing.It works for him though.
              My Gear

Comment

very nice

Comment

Nice guitar. I haven't seen many San Dimas era Rhoads that are white with the factory floyd.

Comment

Working...
                  X