• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor I heard

Hey everyone,

I heard a rumor over the internet that soon new SL2Hs will
    come with Kahler trems.

Anyone know any info on this or if it is true or false?

Thanks,
    -Alan

Re: Rumor I heard

Rumor I've heard is you like KFC for your lunch.
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I haven't heard that runor but I know Jackson has been looking at Kahler. Would not surprise me if they make them available again.

Comment

jesus, i hope not. i'm thinkin' they'll be a custom shop option and that's it.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

It's already an option for custom shop Charvels. So I don't see why they wouldn't let a customer also order a Kahler for a custom Jackson.

And I think offering a production guitar model with a Kahler would go over like a [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] in church.

Comment

Rumors abound! Unless I see it in production then that's all it is. Just a rumor. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Quoted from an ESP forum member:

"A big thing stoping me from buying is that I already have one......but the main reason is the possibility that it looks like Jackson may be offering USA SL2H gutiars with Kahlers soon. I'd rather have a SL2H with a Kahler than another ESP Hanneman."

Comment

Word of advice, stick around here more often and you'll get better info on Jackson products than the ESPee forum. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

ESPee board members are usually between the ages of 5 and 15.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    ESPee board members are usually between the ages of 5 and 15.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good one Joe! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

John did ask about Kahlers but to cripple one of their best selling models with a trem that likely will not sell very well is a very very bad idea, I don't see it happening, they may offer an additional model with the Kahler but I doubt they will cripple a model that sells very well.

Comment

He is quoting me. Guess you guys didnt see the thread where JCMktgGuy asked if anyone " Would you be interested in buying a Jackson or Charvel with a Kahler" ?

What he quoted me saying is not a rumor....Jackson MAY be offering Kahlers soon. I hope so. I prefer Kahler 2315 over an OFR. The floyd is the reason I just sold my SL2H. That is the weakest link on that guitar.

If Jackson doesnt sell SL2H's with Kahlers, I'll probaby buy a JacksonStar.
                        I plan on getting a custom shop jackson with a 2315, but that wont be for a while.

"ESPee board members are usually between the ages of 5 and 15."
                        No wonder alot of boards think that the members here are a bunch of pricks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"ESPee board members are usually between the ages of 5 and 15."
                          No wonder alot of boards think that the members here are a bunch of pricks. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Uh oh. Not nice. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Them are fightin' words newbie! Now why would you go saying something like that? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't get it. We ARE a bunch of pricks... aren't we?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'll be the first to admit I'm a prick. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X