ID please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID please

I think the body on this is called a stealth, slim and top mounted jack.

Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Re: ID please

looks that way to me. somebody here on the board owned that guitar.
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Its my number 1 guitar for about 3 years(until my sl2ht gets here!) but I don't know what to call it!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

i think you could just call it a custom dinky. it has unique specs and maybe somebody else could ID it better.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

From what I remember, it's a custom Stealth.....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I saw a bengal custom shop with the same body and they called it a Stealth. Must be a Stealth!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              From what I remember, it's a custom Stealth.....

[/ QUOTE ]
              No, it's a Custom Dinky with the output jack of a Stealth. I remember Chuckracer owned that one, as well as a couple other people here.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Now I'm confused, here is a pic of the Stealth custom shop, same as mine with the same bridge also.

Comment

Well, the Custom Shop will make just about anything.

Comment

The Stealth is a Dinky with a tapered body much like an Ibanez Sabre (or was it the Radius? Satch used it before the JS sig).
                    So, that would be a Custom Shop Stealth.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I thought I remembered Chuck saying the one with the ash body was a Dinky and not a thinner Stealth body.

Comment

Mine is thin and tapered.

Comment

Okay. Then it is a Stealth.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            The Stealth is a Dinky with a tapered body much like an Ibanez Sabre (or was it the Radius? Satch used it before the JS sig).
                            So, that would be a Custom Shop Stealth.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Sabre .. but Satch used the Radius, never seen him with a Sabre before... Frank Gambale is the "sabre-man" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Chuckracer owned this one for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X