Clear All

• Huge RR case

I really like my RR1
    but, i hate that case so much! its just giving me trouble
    its heavy and too Big
    hell, it does'nt even fit in my car's trunk
    I have to put it in my back seat[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

so Im looking to replace it
    is there any other case that is smaller?
    I just cant find anything else on the net that is'nt that Jackson super sized case

Re: Huge RR case

Moulded case for Rhoads or King V Model No.: JCC901. Did you not get this with your RR1? I nearly bought a Jackson Multi-Fit case for 176 Euros. I didn't get the dimensions, but it is alledged to fit a King V, Rhoads, kelly, or Warrior. Model No.: JCC202. I chose the JCC917 for my WRMG as I'm not prepared to risk the guitar sliding about inside.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I don't have original cases for mine, but they are huge as well. but if I look inside, the only thing they could have changed is, that there is still room on the sides of the guitar. but the problem mainly is the length (at least for me). there's not an inch left actully they could have safed...

guess the only thing you can do is get a huge car... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      or a gigbag?!
      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

the older cases that jackson used in the 80's are alot smaller. i got one with my 89 RR. it only fits rhoads guitars, and its not plastic moulded, its the vinyl type stuff.

Comment

You never want to put your guitar in your trunk, unless it is right behind the back seat! If your trunk is a seperate "compartment" from the climate-controlled section (anywhere with seats essentially) do not put it there. Especially if it is above or below room temperature outside. It can cause all of the side effects of normal temperature changes, and it will generally be more severe because it is never room temp outside. Humidity can also effect your guitar. Just keep it in the backseat.

Comment

Working...
          X