Just got the call!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just got the call!!!

I was waiting to see this one. Simply awesome! The color combination is perfect and its cool to see someone use the new green inlays! This one will be remembered. And the saturn graphic is sweet also!

Scott
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Comment

It does look great... now how does it sound?!

Comment

Hey hey. It sounds good. It's mahogany with a maple neck and ebony fret board. I have a Duncan Custom Custom in the pup. I have never tried that pup, but I thought I would experimint and see. It sounds good. Very very harmonic rich. I do not usually play mahogany, so I did want something a little different for me. The setup sucks thought. The nut was not cut low enough and the bridge is down all the way and it still is too high. I will be taking this in soon for a proper setup. What you can't see is the detail in the finish. It's real deep. The purple is mettalic too. The logo by the way is hand painted by Dan Lawrence and is 3 differnt colors. 2 green and a pinstipe in yellow. The inlays look like green mother of pearl. The binding looks like its a green mother of pearl/ gel. Weird to discribe, but cool. The neck was supposed to be a copy of the Saturn warrior from above, but they did not quite nail it. It's a little chunkier, but still feels great. I may get another one made identicle to this with a SC in the neck and a Floyd, but who knows. I still want a Kelly, KV, Demon, VVV, Doubleneck, Jazz'r, Roswell Star...Etc etc etc...
        LATER!!!
        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hey hey. Thanks guys. The flame idea was mine. can you see the Dan Lawrence truss rod cover? These pic do not do it justice. The green inlays and binding look like abalone gel. The green is the coolest green I have ever seen. Can you see these pair?
          LATER!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

either you yanks have too much money or we brits just pay too much [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] nice pair. if they were mine, i'd name one sarah and the other natalie (oh yes).
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Another CS guitar with a crappy setup...is this a trend with Jackson?

Comment

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. That was totally uncalled for.

That guitar is sweet, totally unique, i've never seen anything near to what that looks like.
              93 USA Soloist EDS
              USA HT6 Juggernaut
              Charvel DK24FR

Comment

I like original ideas like that - that's what custom shop Jacksons are all about. Congrats!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Whoa...back off bud. I already COMPLIMENTED the guitar earlier in the thread. I was lamenting the fact that the guy wasn't happy with the setup.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Whoa...back off bud. I already COMPLIMENTED the guitar earlier in the thread. I was lamenting the fact that the guy wasn't happy with the setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right, i should of read the whole thread. I apologise for what i said [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    93 USA Soloist EDS
                    USA HT6 Juggernaut
                    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

mmmmm, minty inlays (homer simpson impression). i'm going to buy some chocolate mints now... the mods i'd do would be a gold OFR and bezel for the pickup, then gold tuners. but since you have the slanted neck-end, i'd also be tempted to put a sustainiac there. but hey, if you like what you've got, keep it as it is. it's your guitar, you paid for it. we all have opinions, but what matters is that you are happy with your purchase. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Too bad they left of the neck pickup and the Floyd [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Nice one. And I did not know you had the Saturn....

Hmmmm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm not into warriors, usually, but that one is really good looking. Definitely one of the best ones I've ever seen!

The other one isn't too bad either [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet colour combination!!
                            never seen inlays like that
                            a really unique axe, well thought design

ME Like!

Comment

Sweet!! I love 1 hum guitars and many of you guys are getting them [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I will say though, it shough be setup right for you before it is shipped and made sure the nut was right. Mine better be damn near perfect when I get my CS Soloist. Jack.

Comment

Like the new one, like the old one! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X