Snakeskin CS Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snakeskin CS Soloist

I reckon a couple of old timers here remember that i had a late 80s CS snakeskin Soloist. Had to sell that baby when i moved back to Asia. And now i'm kinda itching to get her back.

If anybody knows her where about kindly let me know. She pretty hard to miss, a 87 or 89 (if i recall correctly)reverse headstock CS snakeskin Soloist. Reverse headstock snakeskin soloist during that era are pretty rare. There are only two or three i've seen, one is mine and others were somewhere on the internet. Here are a couple of pictures of the baby.

Thanks
    Fong

Re: Snakeskin CS Soloist

is the jackson logo reversed?! that's pretty unique
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Yeah, that's a reversed logo.If i recall correctly, there were only two reversed logo snakeskin soloist made like this.

Comment

Hey Fong, nice photoshop work on that reversed logo.
        [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Good luck getting her back bro. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hey Fong, nice photoshop work on that reversed logo.
            [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was photoshopped, do you reckon i would want to find it back?bwhahahah

Comment

That looks like some really nice carpeting. Is that Berber? What kind of padding does it have? Can you take some more pics of it? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

hahahaha! Would love too, but i need to drive about 6.5 hrs to get my ass back to my old place to take the photos. bwhahahaaha

Comment

Working...
                X