X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson RR1 on ebay...nice price

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I don't think your avatar is wrong. Just that it says "I Will Kill You" and you were saying to take it easy on the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh

it's just an avatar, It's not like I really go out killing people.

I just think it's kinda gay that everyone has to go so overboard. The dude apologized, I think there is either the lack of a life, or maturity in some of the members here.

[/ QUOTE ]

He did apologize, yes, but in the same post he was pitching his sale again. He was doing the same thing that he was apologizing for in the previous sentence.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      oh

I just think it's kinda gay that everyone has to go so overboard. The dude apologized, I think there is either the lack of a life, or maturity in some of the members here.

[/ QUOTE ]

The maturity level and our lives are fine. There's a level of frustration that Sully and I feel over those who seem to intentionally break the rules. We (all of the admins) have made the rules pretty clear and accessable for all to read.

I'm sorry you don't like it, but it's been a part of this forum longer than you have.

Besides... there's nobody to 'be easy' on. His access has been revoked.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I think there is either the lack of a life, or maturity in some of the members here.

[/ QUOTE ]
        NO, THERE'S NOT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I think there is either the lack of a life, or maturity in some of the members here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You pottyhead! My daddy is very strong and he has a big gun and he is a policecop and he has a lot of strong friends and he will come hit you in your weewee!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I don't think your avatar is wrong. Just that it says "I Will Kill You" and you were saying to take it easy on the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh

[/ QUOTE ]

of course not, i just thought that it's a funny representation of yin and yang, if you will.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there's also a lack of a sense of humor in some of the members here... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

as vitaminG so eloquently pointed out, yep, it's harsh. however, this kinda thing is mentioned in the rules of the forum. it's not my problem if people come here and don't take the time to look around before posting. it's like people who walk into a room and just start talking over people, oblivious to what conversations are going on at the time. shreddermon was even nice enough to give him a link about it. an apropriate reply to his post would have been "ah, sorry, please remove it" or something to that extent. didn't happen, so bye bye he goes.

before we had a post limit to get actual access, we had a lot more of this kinda thing, and they'd all be shot on sight, no questions asked. that's the way it is around here and it has nothing to do with not having lives or maturity levels; we have a low tolerance for this kinda thing, and that's how it is. enjoy.

sully

PS: using phrases like "that's gay" to describe something doesn't help you in your low level of maturity argument. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] just sayin is all. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              There's a level of frustration that Sully and I feel over those who seem to intentionally break the rules. We (all of the admins) have made the rules pretty clear and accessable for all to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, sure, but you know how i love to hijack a profile. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                And is that an IC500 in the background of the pic at top?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep. played great, never sounded too great, so after numerous pickup swaps over my 9 years of owning it, i ebayed it.
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  There's a level of frustration that Sully and I feel over those who seem to intentionally break the rules. We (all of the admins) have made the rules pretty clear and accessable for all to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, sure, but you know how i love to hijack a profile. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You and I both my friend...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I think it is perfectly fine how this stuff is handled here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I saw this thread when the guy had just posted it and wondered the same thing: "is that his own auction?"

However I usually don't take it on myself to judge and call out others, as the admins already do a fine job on it and know that stuff better than me.

I just lean back and watch the fun.

And I keep screenshots of the hijacked profiles. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                    X