www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Re: I have converted! Kinda sad though

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Welcome to the good side. Nice trade up!

[/ QUOTE ]

GOOD Side?? What the fuck, man? I though THIS was the Dark Side? Shit, I´m outta here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, how about the better evil side?

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I would take the Kelly over the KH ESP any day.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

does anyone know what kind of duncan pickup is in there?

Comment

Should be a TB-4 JB if it´s stock [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

is that a good pickup, or should I swap that out for something else?

Sorry guys, I'm used to EMGs. Duncans are totally new to me

Comment

You could just try it out and see if you like it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It is a good pickup but not everyone likes it. I prefer the Distortion to the JB (but I still have a JB in one of my Jacksons).
                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

hey, I did the same!
                  My first "real" guitar was a used ESP KH2 bolt-on. But it was in bad condition, so I traded with a alder KV1. And made some money.
                  I'd do it again. Although I love the shape of the KH1, and the super flat neck.
                  Hopefully Dave and Kirk will become friends again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    hey, I did the same!
                    My first "real" guitar was a used ESP KH2 bolt-on. But it was in bad condition, so I traded with a alder KV1. And made some money.
                    I'd do it again. Although I love the shape of the KH1, and the super flat neck.
                    Hopefully Dave and Kirk will become friends again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow haha

yeah the Kh2 was my 1st real guitar, and I wanted it for 10 years!

I sold it b/c I got such a great deal on the friedman, so I made some money.

I WILL be purchasing a neckthrough kh2 eventually though.

Comment

Working...
                    X