PC1 Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC1 Pictures

Coming Friday. I knew that would get your attention you picture whores. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I am too. In the meantime I want your opinions. I want to get another PC1. What do you think: Au Natural, Chlorine or Root Beer. The Solar is awesome! Decisions Decisions.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Re: PC1 Pictures

chlorine. i never personally cared for au natural because it is too much "raw" maple. i have solar and euphoria. i want to get a chlorine next. as much as i love the strat head, i am going to hunt down one with the old headstock so it matches my other 2.

PC-1's kick MAJOR ass!!!! congrats again on yours!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I agree the Natural does seem like a bit much but man I love how it shows the quilt. I'm kind of hot & cold on the Chlorine.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I don't like blue guitars so I'd say go with root beer.

Comment

I have Solar and Chlorine... so if you do that you will be cool like me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Chlorine
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Ordinarily, I would say chlorine. I love that finish, and have another one on order. However, there seems to be a trend lately - say the last year or so - where the chlorine PC1s coming out of the custom shop look pretty disappointing, IMHO.

Poor figuring on the quilttops, and the colors are more of a very, very dark blue-burst, and less of the original stunning green-to-medium blue burst. Sure - with transparent finishes - the figuring and colors always vary from guitar to guitar. But this seems to be a trend with most new chlorines - like the last 5 or 10 - that I've seen pop up recently. ...Just MHO.

Strangely, I've seen some really nice Solars and Rootbeers recently, though. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Agree on the recent chlorines, its like Jackson has gotten a bit lazy on the color on that one. The original was a sort of teal burst that was just badass. Lately the chlorine has just looked like a trans blue burst. The figuring on most USA select tops is hit and miss though from what I have seen. Solar seems to be the most consistent, maybe the nature of that color brings out the figure more, I don't know.

In fact several years ago when I original came up with most of the specs on my custom shop, I had the color as chlorine but due to recent change in color from the ones I have seen of late, I decided to do a color sample and just make sure it turned out to be that green to blue burst I was really looking for. I think the color sample I used originally came from a JET guitar that was Teal Burst and I just altered the color slightly in paintshop.

Comment

I've noticed the same thing. The Chlorine ones I've seen lately just don't do anything for me.

Nick - I can only dream of being as cool as you. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    What do you think: Au Natural, Chlorine or Root Beer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of those three choices I say natural. There, that was easy!

ok, now make with the Solar pictures already. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Chlorine
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

thats the problem with ordering figured trans tops, you really never know what you're going to get until you see the actual guitar. (obviously on production guitars you don't have this issue) Take PCs or SLATs for example, we've all seen many really nice ones ... but then every once in a while you see one that is like [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] and blows all others away.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I want another guitar too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Anything but Chlorine... I guess I'm the only one around that's not crazy about blue guitars. Solar looks great and rootbear aint bad either [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

It's friday now where are the pics. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Rootbeer gets my vote.

Comment

I saw the Root Beer today and did not like it. Chlorine still undecided. I think may go Au Natural. Jackson has a new PC1 color coming called Purple Daze (not interested). Anyway, here it is:

Comment

Working...
                              X