pix of tbs wr-1 or trans with black edges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pix of tbs wr-1 or trans with black edges

i want a wr-1 but need convincing as to which colour i want. it has to be a burst with black around the edges and tobbacco sunburst seems to be the best choice so far. i don't want trans-black.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: pix of tbs wr-1 or trans with black edges

I've never seen a Warrior like that, but that'd look awesome.

Warriors = Sexiest guitars ever.

Comment

isn't that considered CS? go for it! \m/

Comment

nothing like crimson swirl. tobbacco sunburst maybe also known as vintage sunburst...
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          nothing like crimson swirl. tobbacco sunburst maybe also known as vintage sunburst...

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe with CS he means Custom Shop, since that kind of burst isn't a standard option on the WR-1 -model. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          -Janne

Comment

Tobacco Sunburst is the only one with black edges. Burnt Cherry Sunburst has pretty dark edges as well. Beyond that you are looking at a Custom Shop in which case if you pay the extra I'd put some serious thought into what other unique options you might want on your custom shop piece.

Comment

tbs used to be on the colour scheme list for the wr-1. a custom job would take too long and be over my budget. i've read a few horror stories on this site and i'm not known for my patience. the bcsb isn't dark enough around the edges. perhaps i should stick to imports.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
              X