FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI

I just want to let everybody know that my local guitar shop just received an SLATQH Natural from Jackson. Some of you may know that I absolutely love the SLATQH and have a hard time controlling my self....I can't have enough of them and actually just sold one but it was to a cool member here so that makes it a bit better. I've known it has been on order. For the past year and a half I have been asking..."is it here yet...is it here yet"

Well unfortunately two weeks after my wife has enrolled in school and I'm carrying the entire household..it arrives. I called my buddy there to let him know I found a good deal on some Siemens EL34's ,(for his Bogner 100B), and he says, "man your gonna love this thing"...it's killing me.

I'm going to be there tomorrow and if I can't control myself I'll try to work a deal with the SLS I've been trying to sell...BUT!....being Mr. FUCKKING RESPONSIBLE [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]...I'll most likely have to pass [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

With that being said, if somebody would like me to have a good looksee at the build quality neck shape etc, and then possibly help them through the purchase...I'd be glad to do it....just drop me a PM.
Working...
X