Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I\'m a Noob to the Board and...

That Rhoads rules. Gimme, gimme, gimme.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Nice dude!

Comment

Sure, the serial # is RR2116. It's the 1st one for 1988 according to jackson's website. Ya know, I am hooked on the body style and the way it fits me, so I have my DK1 on EBAY so I can get another one (I just bought a Guild D-50 acoustic too...) But, I am running into a problem because I don't like a lot of the colors. So finding that one that hits me like a ton of bricks like my black and white one is hard. I saw that raspberry one, but it is too beat up for me for the price they're asking. I also didn't realize that they only made around 25 RR1's per year throughout the 90's. That isn't a lot to choose from. I love my DK1 and it is mint, so I am kinda hoping it doesn't sell. I had it on EBAY last week, but took it off because I know I'm gonna miss it, but I told myself I will start off asking for the minimum I'll take and either someone wants it or now. We'll see how it goes. Later fellas.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Sure, the serial # is RR2116. It's the 1st one for 1988 according to jackson's website. Ya know, I am hooked on the body style and the way it fits me, so I have my DK1 on EBAY so I can get another one (I just bought a Guild D-50 acoustic too...) But, I am running into a problem because I don't like a lot of the colors. So finding that one that hits me like a ton of bricks like my black and white one is hard. I saw that raspberry one, but it is too beat up for me for the price they're asking. I also didn't realize that they only made around 25 RR1's per year throughout the 90's. That isn't a lot to choose from. I love my DK1 and it is mint, so I am kinda hoping it doesn't sell. I had it on EBAY last week, but took it off because I know I'm gonna miss it, but I told myself I will start off asking for the minimum I'll take and either someone wants it or now. We'll see how it goes. Later fellas.

[/ QUOTE ]
          Thanks man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Yeah, custom RR production throughout the 90's was rather low.

Comment

Very Nice! Love the Rhoads..... Who am I kidding love them all. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

that 'deth sticker has got to go

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                that 'deth sticker has got to go

[/ QUOTE ]
                Great thread contribution. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice collection, Scratchy! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Aw, come on... I like the deth sticker. Please don't make me take it off. It personalizes it for me without ruining the paint... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice Megadeth sticker on the LP........Dave would be very proud! LOL!
                      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Nice guitars. The Deth sticker is fine too! Gives it character.

Comment

Working...
                        X