SL2HT or KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2HT or KV2

Hey folks, its been a while since Ive bought a guitar, and mainly bought a Jackson. Im working construction right now and making $350 a week now but we are going to start framing houses and I think Ill be making more. So I might make some nice cash and some for the bank and some to play around with. So My question is should I get a black SL2HT or a Silver with black bevels KV2? I know this is a big difference between guitars but Im really 50/50 with them. I love soloists and that string thru looks awesome, but I have a Japanese soloist with ebony board and already. I used to own a KV3 and dug that but always wanted a USA KV2. Everytime I see a picture of someone with one it makes me want one even more. Also with the KV Im torn between metallic silver with black bevels and good ole black. Ive got the Jackson itch and it needs to be scratched.

Re: SL2HT or KV2

Well, one cvan never have too many guitars.
    I think price wise, the SL2HT will be a tad cheaper than the KV2..

But whatever you decide, I can certainly offer either one of these to you at a great price.
    I also do long layaways as well.
    So just let me know if I can help.

Thanks

Vwall Guitars

Scott

Comment

wow thanks a lot dude. Ill email ya and we can talk a bit and stuff. So many guitars so little money. Id buy them all if I could.

Comment

Hehehe.. Me too!!
        I'll look for that email soon!

Scott

Comment

which do you sudjest? Ive got a an early 90s soloist pro and I like that but that string thru looks awesome too. But Ive always wanted a USA KV2. Still dont know which color Id get the KV2.
          If Jackson just made a black KV2 with silver bevels Id be all over that.

Comment

I'd have to say the KV2... I've owned a number of Jacksons, but my custom KV is my favorite guitar right now.

Since you have a Soloist type guitar, maybe the KV would be a good choice? Either would make you happy though I'm sure... so in the end the choice is yours [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

thanks a lot man. I think Im going to go for the KV2. Now just to decide on the finish. Silver sparkle with black bevels or just good ole black?

Comment

Get the color that puts a smile on your face the most [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

ok then...one of each color. lol. That silver sparkle with black bevels seems like itd be so killer. thought a trans green KV2 sounds sweet too. Black is a great color but I have a black rhoads so. darn this is hard.

Comment

I would only buy a odd shape guitar after haveing my SL2H have a ghostflame (black) and a graveyard also SL2H

Comment

So, which one did you get?

Comment

damn dude, you only make $350/week doing construction? How many hours a week do you work. I have a painting business and usually make 6-800 Canadian/week. Construction usually pays more than painting too. I say go for the KV2 btw... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I have a painting business and usually make 6-800 Canadian/week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slightly off topic here, but would this "painting business" happen to be called "College Pro"?

Comment

I love all the Jackson's. When it came to deciding for me, I chose the Soloist style an(SL1). Why? For me personally after playing (or jerking around) for 38 years the Soloist style was for me. (I'm now 49 years old (young?))Recently, I decided to get serious about practicing like when I was in my teens. I need a guitar (a real Jackson) I can sit with for long hours and not slide off me knee! I haven't tried a Kelly, that might be OK, but the Soloist is perfect for traditional sitting position practice, plus it looks great in stage too. The only non-Jackson that sits on my knee well is the Fender Stratocaster, which I have several, but the Soloist has the sound! Just another idea, until we all strike Gold in the lottery so we own them all!
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Both of those sound nice, but how about black with white or silver bevels. I saw a RR1 black with white bevels and it looked awesome! Good luck.
                              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
                              X