Block lettering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block lettering

On the jackson CS quote form, there is a place to add block lettering under logo. What is this exactly? Can it be your name, band logo etc? Anyone have any pics of this done. Also can you have a scalloped heel on a neck thru, and again pics if you got em. Feel dumb asking, but thanks.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Block lettering

Block lettering is pretty much exactly what it is, it can be your name, band name, etc written in block letters under the Jackson logo. Yes, you can have a scalloped heel on a neck thru. I've seen some pics around with them, which I'm sure will show up soon enough.

Comment

Thank you.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

i think Mike(RemCarr) has block letering on his M.F. signature axe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        MOSH ON
        DAVE
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I was wondering about this as well. thanks alot for answering. helped me out a ton.

Comment

You are correct sir, I do have my name under the jackson logo on my CS soloist! I also had a custom truss cover made before it became so popular! Though mine is very plain in comparison to what Doug does now, Doug's are unreal and the ones he is making for me with my signature are off the hook!!! Check his site out he has mine pictured.

Anyway, here is a shot of my HS with the block lettering, I will do this on EVERY CS i ever order, I love it and it forces me to always KEEP my guitars!!!

Later,
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X