jacksons sure are fast.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacksons sure are fast.....

my first one i got in the 80's the one i have now........ i've been a fan of usa made jacksons since grover first started making them, imo they just make you want to shred! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: jacksons sure are fast.....

=

???

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah i played in the 80's and had big hair, but i sure wasn't randy! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That rising sun is a freaking awsome guitar. Do you still have that beast?

Comment

nah i sold it, i just hated that graphic after a while................................ [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh man [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The 80's, when guys could wear Daisy Dukes [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

yup it was a great era when goddamm shred guitar was king and you weren't afraid to rip out fast solo's, you think that's funny the daisy dukes?, you should of seen what the girls in the audience were wearing or weren't ! LOLOLOLO [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] L!

Comment

Man those were great days! Wall to wall custom Charvel Strat heads and Jacksons in Sam Ash.....Guitars ruled the airwaves and MTV more....Eddie Van Halen played REAL guitars back then. Get me a time machine.

Comment

1959, I'm gonna use your pic in the mullet thread! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Whoops, I forgot I set the ground rules in that thread...you can only post your OWN mullets....so 1959burst, if you would kindly head over to

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=17;t=002975

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                      1959, I'm gonna use your pic in the mullet thread! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My roommate just told me that I looked like you in the 80's. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess the black jeans / black sleveless shirt / black leather boots transcends the 80's. I still look like that, and am in the process of growing out my hair. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                        Whoops, I forgot I set the ground rules in that thread...you can only post your OWN mullets....so 1959burst, if you would kindly head over to

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...;f=17;t=002975

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ok go have a good laugh! i posted pics from the 70's 80's 90's and now! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X