SLATQH Soloist ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLATQH Soloist ?

Hey guys i really like the look of this guitar, does anybody have one? how do they play? what are the usual prices of them? thanks for your help guys -Matt

Re: SLATQH Soloist ?

On the bay, they've been going kind of high. The last few that I've paid attention to went for $1300-$1700.

I personally love these guitars. I want one so bad that this G.A.S. hurts [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

It still has been the best guitar that I've played. I'm by no means an expert and have not played a ton of guitars, but I know when a guitar gives me that tingly feeling down there [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Hope this helps...

Comment

If you want a guitar that has the visual impact and sonic character of a PRS, but the playability of a Jackson, this is your guitar. When my buddy got his, he had to kick me out of his house.

Comment

Thanks guys yes noodles thats what im looking for haha. SO i guess ill shop around got time to do it. and look at my options

Comment

You cant go wrong with a SLATQH. I've had mine for @ 3 years and it is my favorite Jackson.

I think I saw a one off CS SLATQH at the summer namm show. Maybe it has your name on it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Absolutely the best guitar out there (imo). Blows away a PRS in looks feel & tone. I love these so much I have four of them (and have had four others that I sold). Try to find one with the oiled neck it really has a great feel.

Comment

The Music Zoo in NY has a natural one, painted neck. Also check with Easton, GameGrave and all the dealers listed here in the Forum.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Also check with Easton,

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you insane???

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  Also check with Easton,

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you insane???

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Some people amaze me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe he's a n00b and isn't aware of the drama that has been Easton Guitars.

Maybe we need a sticky note at the top of the Forum that tells everyone to do a search on Easton in the Feedback section? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">I just bought one of these and it's my first, and I'm really loving it. Mine is actually a SLATQM, which means it has the mini-hums instaed of the P-90's or standard size humbuckers. You can see it here:

CLICK ME!! </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I know for a fact that Mike at Gamegrave has a violin brown
                        SLATQH in stock. he just received it. He offered it to me but I have already received a green one from Vwall.

Mike Docy

Comment

<font color="aqua">duh, I just realized some of you may not be able to get into the classifieds yet.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Here's a different thread to see it in:

CLICK ME FIRST!! LOL!

</font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I guess I do not know the story about Easton?! Fill me in guys...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              <font color="aqua">duh, I just realized some of you may not be able to get into the classifieds yet.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Here's a different thread to see it in:

CLICK ME FIRST!! LOL!

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, I just creamed my pants [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I've had MASSIVE SLATQH gas for a while now. I WILL own one one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X