Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My customshop Warrior orders are going in!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My customshop Warrior orders are going in!!!

Well, my mind is made up and I am officially stepping in the ring with a vengeance. My first full custom shop orders are going in for 2 Warriors. #1 is going to be red/blue pearl, chrome hardware, Kahler Pro, slant fretboard, EMG hum & single, reverse color matched headstock, neck & hs binding, reverse abalone sharkfins & abalone logo. I wanted to stay along the lines of some of the original Warriors with this one, but with a few newer touches - sort of classic, streamlined, pure metal.
    #2 is going to be a gorgeous custom transparent color that hasn't been done since the 80's (sorry, gotta keep some things a secret til its done!), chrome hardware, Kahler Pro, straight normal fretboard, 3/4" quilt top, Duncan Invader & Duncan Jazz, 3x3 color matched headstock, neck & hs binding, regular mop sharkfins & mop logo, and an extra very unique to Jackson build option (another secret)! This one is going to be very memorable if it turns out all correct.
    I am beyond stoked to be getting these monsters started. Hopefully many more will follow. I am so far VERY pleased with how I've been treated by Jackson and did not ever imagine going the full custom route would be so easy. I still want to pick up a new WR1 to tide me over til the customs come. Woohoo!!!!!!

Scott
    Looking for un-molested slant fretboard early USA & Pro Warriors!

Re: My customshop Warrior orders are going in!!!

Hi Scott;

Congrats on taking the plunge! Have you actually placed the orders yet? Just curious which dealer you are going through if so.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

My deposits are mailing tomorrow. The only thing really left is to talk over the color on #2 with Dan Lawrence. I decided on Guitar Asylum for the orders. I dealt with Rob before and he was great, and he was actually even better this time. It all came together very quickly and easily. Honestly though, all the dealers that did respond to my initial inquiries were very cool so I will probably do some business with some of the other guys too when I'm able.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholomance:
        Well, my mind is made up and I am officially stepping in the ring with a vengeance. My first full custom shop orders are going in for 2 Warriors.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nice! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] what's the estimated turn around time? and does it take longer due to the "custom" color scheme?
        mike.

Comment

Congrats, Scott [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scholomance:
            3x3 color matched headstock, neck & hs binding,
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">9 string guitar?? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Scholomance:
              3x3 color matched headstock, neck & hs binding,
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">9 string guitar?? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually a 10 string Warrior set up like a Bich 10 might be pretty cool! It's gonna be the pointed 3 on a side headstock like the KV2T's.
              Mike - I was told a 6-12 month wait time on the orders. I know it can sometimes take more. I've gone through the BC Rich custom shop before - I know what its like to wait, and wait, and wait, grow old, and die. I don't know if the custom color will make it a bit longer. I have a lot of high res photos of guitars I already own as color samples to send.

Comment

Yes, I was kidding you.... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

3x3 = 9 geddit?

3+3 = 6 geddit, GEDDIT? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, I guess it's like they say: Some people can tell a joke, some can't [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Aw, go check living rooms for piano benches! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats, did you by any chance win the lottery? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats on the new orders!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                          Yes, I was kidding you.... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

3x3 = 9 geddit?

3+3 = 6 geddit, GEDDIT? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know you were kidding dude. But I was NOT kidding about a 10 string! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

These 2 peices sound like they're going to amazing! Congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                            X