What do you think it's worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think it's worth?

I came across a Jackson USA Dinky Strat, San Dimas plate #6931 (if I remember correctly). It had the Omni graphic (white body with the face profile on the neck side of the body) with a single DiMarzio pickup, JT-6, and the Kahler behind the nut locking clamp. It had a 22 fret ebony board. There were no major nicks or dings that I saw, only some minor pick swirling and buckle rash. Probably all of which could be buffed out. The graphic and the JT-6 kind of put me off, but the neck was one of the best I had felt. What do you guys think it should run?

Re: What do you think it\'s worth?

I think this used to belong to Stephan. A couple of years ago he was selling this guitar and a volcano graphic.

The trem and graphic probably hinder the value but I would put it around the $600 range. Cool guitar.
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I had one just like that as well at some point. I don't remember if mine had a JT6 or a Floyd...too many guitars ago! Either way it was a parts mutt.
      Yup...&600 to $700 range.

Comment

That's about the price range I was thinking about. I about crapped myself when I saw the price listed at $1249.

Comment

Working...
        X