info on Y2KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on Y2KV

I was wondering if anyone knows how many of these were made(U.S only)? And what graphics may be out there? Really,any info would be helpful.thanks folks [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: info on Y2KV

cant be too many because they came out in 2000 or something like that, and were stopped in 2003. 3 years isnt a whole lot of time to make a lot of guitars. Unlike other companies Jackson takes a little more time creating a fine instrument. As for graphics there seems to be tons of black, black pearl, and mahogany. Everything else seems pretty rare on Y2KVs. I think a red ghost flames one would be cool since the color and guitar isnt made anymore. hope ive been a little help to ya

Comment

Here's all the graphics I haves pictures of:
      Some of Mustaines
      Black Ghost Flames
      Red Ghost Flames
      Tan Blue Flames
      Y2KV-B American Flag
      Snakeskin

Interference flames, this looks fucking awesome by the way!

Sorry to all the dialup guys. I have more Y2KV pictures if anyone wants me to post them.

Comment

I love the last 2 flame ones ,very cool looking [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This one, you might notice, is not a USA model - they made a few Japanese ones in this finish a year or so ago.

Comment

As I understand it there were somewhere around 275 made during the few years they were in production. 10 or so in Korina...rest mahogany.

Comment

are you serious? only 275? that is crazy. When I was ready to order mine it took me a while to decide on a color. I kind of wanted a snow white pearl one, but I decided on gun metal grey. Because I wanted a color that looked heavy metalish but not black. Those are some nice pictures of the finishes. Thanks for posting those. I tried to get someone to post the pictures of mine on here but no one ever did.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] for the RGF and the inter. flames those fuckin rock
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf11:
                  I love the last 2 flame ones ,very cool looking [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's not two guitars. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] It's one guitar with interference paint... it changes colors in different light or depending which way the guitar is tilted. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyApollo:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This one, you might notice, is not a USA model - they made a few Japanese ones in this finish a year or so ago. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, those Japanese models with the USA flag also had bolt-on necks.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've wanted a straight black one (not black pearl) and have had a hard time finding one. Oh well...
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Ive seen a few black ones pop up on ebay. Is it for that there was only 275 ever made?

Comment

I got a green ghost flames one...my first jackson [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well if ya ever wanna sell it let me know [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X