Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone save pics from the cs rhoads on ebay a few months ago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone save pics from the cs rhoads on ebay a few months ago?

the blue one with the natural binding and dot inlays? can you please post them if you have them?

Re: anyone save pics from the cs rhoads on ebay a few months ago?

did it have a serial number? Do you have more details? I usually save the page if it is an older rhoads.

diego

Comment

Why funny you should ask,is this the Rhoads in question?

Comment

yeah, that is the one. thanks man...do you have more?

Comment

nice guitar [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

yah,but just this one :

Beautiful guitar,but imagine it with sharkfins and a darker fretboard [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

excellent work.

Comment

Whoops! I did some more digging...check out the back of the guitar...nice!

Comment

I've never seen anything like that. It would look cool with Shark fin inlays, maybe natural flame maple fin inlays on ebony! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

That is a sweet guitar. Awesome color and figure. If it had shark fins, I'd be in true love. Don't tell my wife.

Comment

Yeah I wanted to look at this one again because in the auction, the seller said that the body was a bit fatter than a normal Rhoads shape - more like a shortwing shape. I think that's maybe the way to go...I like the fatter look, but I also like that the body hits the fretboards at around fret 19 rather than fret 15 as the shortwing does.

Comment

Wow!!! Great guitar.

Comment

I'm prety sure it sold for $1750-$2250.

I remember the girl that was selling it... It didn't go cheap, and it did sell.

Very custom and original Jackson.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by DTP:
                            I've never seen anything like that. It would look cool with Shark fin inlays,

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah thata all is missing imo to make it perfect [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ...really is very cool..love the back .

Wolf

Comment

I remember seeing that one; did it sell? (and for how much?)

The natural pinstriping is possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X