USA Family Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Family Photo

I finally drug myself out of the dark ages this weekend and bought a digital camera. I decided to celebrate by taking a pic of my four USA's. Oh, and I figured out where the date stamping feature can be turned off for future photos. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: USA Family Photo

Woha.., is the blue one a custom Phil Collen archtop or what??
    That´s a really cool shape
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

nice dude, i've gotta break down and buy my own camera too. sweet axes bro!
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Beautiful guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'll take the one on the far right. Need my address? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Love the KE and RR!

Nice collection!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments, guys! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yes, kruneh, that is a Phil Collen archtop, and with an interesting story no less. It was a prototype, built when they were designing the guitar for Phil. It had no pickups, electronics, or paintjob: just a bridge, tuners, fretboard, and frets. A custom shop employee decided to finish it off as an employee project, and somehow it got out there.

I followed this guitar around the net for about three years. Brooks could better confirm the statistics, but I think it is one of only three with a Kahler, and one of only two with 29 frets.

Comment

Seems like you´re a sucker for Kahlers. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I <3 Kahlers. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That Kelly kicks ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I <3 Kahlers. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Ditto. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is a bigger picture of the Kelly. I've only had it a month, I "stole" it off of someone on E-bay for $760. I've always wanted a silverburst Les Paul, and I've always wanted a KE1. I somehow got them both in the same guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wicked arsenal,Noodles....That Kelly is drop dead gorgeous..Interesting story behind the Collen,and quite a catch as well...welcome to the digital age,by the way....
                        Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I likwe white guitars.

Comment

love the rr1t!! sweet axes

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X