KV2 or RR1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KV2 or RR1?

haha, i have too much time to think about it! I think I'm going to contact matt and get this thing bought though. The charvel star also tempts me though...I think I'll buy a warmoth star and slap a charvel neck on that beyotch for my guitar after this one. Im exctied. and nervous. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So you are getting a KV-2? What finish? Post pics right away when you get it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        So you are getting a KV-2? What finish? Post pics right away when you get it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, chill out, Frances. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Im between gunmetal grey and snow white...but snow white is done to death.

Comment

no! snow white is the best! c'mon, grey.. bo-ring..

(just kidding ofcourse but I just like white guitars a lot haha)
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

haha me too man, I love white. Does anyone know how the neck of an Ibanez PGM-301 (my current guitar) would feel next to a KV2's? Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]I hope it's not as thin.

Comment

i'm waiting for my first KV2 to show up. grabbed it off ebay. graveyard graphic! never really cared for graveyard on other guitars but this one really grew on me the more i saw it. coming all the way from Canaduh so it's taking forever! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

Hey Toejam, where the hell did Dark Helmet go? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, go Gunmetal Grey on the KV, Snow White on the Rhoads.. It is 'the way' [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey Toejam, where the hell did Dark Helmet go? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    I don't know. He wasn't showing up for some reason, I guess the webpage he was on is down, so I just figured it was time for a new avatar. Maybe I'll search for a new Dark Helmet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X