Eyeball Inlays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyeball Inlays?

has anyone ever seen the "eyeball" inlays that are listed in the custom shop gen?

NEOne got pics?

I want to make a reverse headstock blood splatter King V and want to put these on the fingerboard maybe!

Re: Eyeball Inlays?

That might be pretty cool!

Comment

Found a link to a Collen model with green eyeball inlays, owned by Brooks Barton(?). Here it is: http://www.brooksguitarworld.com/myg..._pcarchtop.jpg

I wonder if they could make the eyeballs on your guitar to appear bloodshot. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

That would be sweet! Bloodshot eyeballs would look killer! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Go for it! That would be a horrorrific guitar! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Great idea.

Comment

Did somebody say eyeball? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

YetAnother - That is a sick looking guitar. I love it. What, no eyeball on the toggle? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish they'd done inlays on the fretboard like the PC archtop above. Those rock!
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I love the two eyes on the neck on that guitar Yetanother ..something eerie about them ...the rest of the eyes on the guitar give me the creeps lol [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

The inlays on Phils are actually based on the Adrenalize cover.

Comment

Working...
                    X