Got my "new" Jackson today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my "new" Jackson today!

I was able to pick up my red lightning graphic "Strat 24" today. The guitar is probably a 1989 model and appears to be all original, including the pickups. It's in really great shape, plays quite nicely and I love the 24 frets. Tomorrow, I plan to give the axe a tear-down and good cleaning. Here are some pics of my machine, though I have to apologize for our very old digital camera. (Besides it's my first time trying to post photos on any forum. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] )

Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Re: Got my "new" Jackson today!

Awesome guitar John, thanks for posting pics!

Comment

Sweeeet! Now get a new camera! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
        Sweeeet! Now get a new camera! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'd love a new camera, but we just moved from Texas to Colorado, so I was just darn lucky that I was able to get my wife to OK the guitar. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I think a camera purchase has to wait... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Re: Got my &quot;new&quot; Jackson today!

Originally posted by John D.:
          I'd love a new camera, but we just moved from Texas to Colorado, so I was just darn lucky that I was able to get my wife to OK the guitar. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I think a camera purchase has to wait... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Screw the camera, you did good getting the guitar! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nevermind!

Comment

ah, another one comes to live in suckorado. welcome! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and your guitar kicks ass, by the way. i love the yellow lightning on the red base. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

kevin
              the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Working...
              X