New gear decision, help me out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gear decision, help me out!

Hey guys. Im lookin to make some changes to my rig and ive come down to two possible things i could do. I could a) sell two of my guitars (also jacksons) and get an SL2H or SL1 or i could do b) make a change to my amp. I could sell my existing (a blue voodoo) head and ONE guitar to get a marshall dual monoblock power amp and a jmp-1 preamp rack system. Did i confuse you? Help me out guys, what would you choose? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: New gear decision, help me out!

Simple: Do you prefer the Marshall poweramp/preamp over the Crate?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Depending on what guitars you have to trade, I would probably get the SL2H. Regarding the Amp, I would keep the Blue Voodoo rather than trade it for a Marshall. A friend of mine tried the same thing and the Crate just blew the Marshall away.

Comment

It depends on what your dream sound is [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Well what guitars would you have to trade?
          I prefer USA made soloists to anything else but I also prefer Marshall amps to anything else! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Decisions... Decisions!

Comment

Working...
          X