1994 Jackson DK info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1994 Jackson DK info

A buddy's buddy has this for sale...1994 Jackson DK.Gold hardware.Floyd Rose trem.Bound neck and Headstock.Unfinished neck.Sharkfin inlays.MOP Jackson logo and fret markers.Seymour pickups(HSS)5 way switch(like Fender).Finish is a purpleburst.Serial number 0026XX...I take it from the info I have gathered this is a DK.Is this worth picking up for $500??I am not here to sell this.Only looking for some information..thanks,Cort

Re: 1994 Jackson DK info

MOP logo? Is it Made in USA?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron - 6-number serial with ebony board makes it a USA bolt-on. The 0026xx makes it a Dinky USA from the mid 90s. The "DK-1" designation didn't start till the late 90s IIRC.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yea I have a 0026xx bolt on.
        I would pick it up if you are in the hunt for a guitar. It's a fair price. Sounds like pickups have been changed,original would be a BL looking thing(unsure if BL or Stew Mac never had it out yet) and two single Jacksons, also it has an OFR, not a schaller.

Comment

IMO It´s worth it. If You opt Out, I´ll gladly take it next month [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
            Ron - 6-number serial with ebony board makes it a USA bolt-on. The 0026xx makes it a Dinky USA from the mid 90s. The "DK-1" designation didn't start till the late 90s IIRC.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1996. And he didn't say ebony.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys..yeah it's an ebony board.OFR.I believe the pu's are original.My friend's buddy says he didn't change a thing.The HBer says "SEYMOUR DUNCAN"..Thanks,Cort

Comment

Originally posted by cort:
                Thanks guys..yeah it's an ebony board.OFR.I believe the pu's are original.My friend's buddy says he didn't change a thing.The HBer says "SEYMOUR DUNCAN"..Thanks,Cort
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was looking in the gallery and I guess some do have duncans.

Comment

LRGman,
                  Thanks..I looked in the gallery also.Would this purple top be a burst or a quilt top?I only saw one picture on JC's site that looks like this one(diff color but same type of top).Thanks for the help...Cort

Comment

Wheres the pic? What are you asking. I love the Jackson's from this era. Buy the guitar, like someone said if you don't want it turn a brotha on. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Get it you will have no problem reselling it for 5bills if you don't like it, long as it's not beat to shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X