Aluminum Roswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aluminum Roswell

I just happened to be scanning Ed Roman's site and he lists an aluminum Roswell, SN RR005. I was under the impression that the limited built Roswells had a serial number that was prefixed "RSW."
    "POOP"

Re: Aluminum Roswell

Words To Live By:

Stay away from Ed Roman - he's a fake, a cheat, and has been known to build his own versions of famous brands and even use fake logos.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I spoke with Mr. Roman on the phone once. Enjoyable to talk to if you like sarcasm. I've bought one guitar from him.....never again. They must use caller ID because his salesman called me back at 9:00pm my time to "work me" into a deal. The deal seemed too good to be true...and it was.
      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I emailed him about the price of a Jackson bass on his site once (just like it says to do), and I got an email back saying to call the shop and speak to a salesman.
        I'm like "Uhhh, no, fuckhead, type the price in an email"

Dipshits.

Newc

[ April 16, 2004, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by GERMANDETH:
          I just happened to be scanning Ed Roman's site and he lists an aluminum Roswell, SN RR005. I was under the impression that the limited built Roswells had a serial number that was prefixed "RSW."
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny...RR005 is an original '83 Randy Rhoads
          Surely Jackson wouldn't use a duplicate number.
          Yes...take heed and stay far away from Ed Fukkin' Roman....the guy is the biggest scumfuck on the planet, and should be banished back to the sewer he slithered from.

Comment

Working...
          X